Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oops.

My last post was September.

It is now January.

Yeah...I've gotten a bit (ok...A LOT) lazy when it comes to updating!

Well, let me rephrase. Not lazy, life has gotten crazy!

I left off telling you we are expecting baby #3. We now know that baby #3 is boy #3!

Dan got orders to Mobile, AL...our #2 choice so we're pretty darn happy!

Christmas came and went in a whirlwind of fun and family here too.

Landon turned 5.

Logan will be 3 next week.

Then right after that Dan will earn his wings of gold and we'll be off to Mobile!

There are too many pics to post from events from the last several months, but maybe over the next few days I can pick a few and just do quick highlights of it all!

I promise I'll get better at updating this, even though you may have to wait until after the move and we get a little settled! I was doing well for a while then just nose dived!

No comments:

Post a Comment