Saturday, October 22, 2011

2 month hiatus

Wow. I can't believe it's been 2 months (to the day), that I have posted here! That's bad...really bad!

There has been SO much going on lately I just haven't made the time to do so. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to sit down for a while and catch up on the important things around here. That's a big fat maybe.

3 kids...a husband with an erratic work schedule...me taking on a volunteer position...sports...sick kids....it's been never ending cycle of hecticness.

T-ball has 2 weeks left. Then we'll be on to the next sport (swimming? basketball? gymnastics? who knows!). Then we'll be slammed with a trip to Florida, Thanksgiving, Christmas, L1's bday, L2's bday...I guess this is just life for us now...BUSY BUSY BUSY! We wouldn't have it any other way though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment