Monday, August 23, 2010

Landon's 1st Day Report

Landon's first day was a successful one!!!

We went to pick him up and got there a few minutes early. They have the parents wait in the lobby area and the classes are brought out. Then you line up for your child's class and the teachers check your ID (Dan had to come along...I locked my purse and keys in my car, ugh!). Ms. Miller asked who our child was and as soon as we said, "Landon" she smiled and said, "Oh I love Landon! He is awesome. I can already tell he is going to be my helper in class!" She then got Landon and he came bounding down the hall.

He had a great day and was so excited about it. Landon made sure to tell us about his special green folder that he needs to bring back to school everyday and what they did in class.

Sounds like it was a great start to the year, I hope it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment